Happy Friday everyone!
Ok, let's face it. I have had blogger's block this week. I just can't think of anything good to write. It's been the same with facebook too - can't think of good status updates! What's wrong with me? Soooooo......if you have any good topics I could jump on, I'd love some ideas.
That being said, I have a few random things to share today!
Today is my sweet Granny's 75th birthday! I'm so thankful that God let her be my granny. Love love love her. And, yes I know I STILL haven't posted pics from her party last weekend! Ugh!
A special thanks to my fabulous friend Heather who so graciously gave me an award!
The rules are simple - just give 7 fun facts about yourself and then nominate 7 people for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
I'm so excited!
Ok, so 7 fun facts about muah:
1. Processed cheese sauce is one of my all time favorite things. You know, like nacho cheese. I could seriously have an I.V. drip of it!
2. My remedies for stress are cooking and scrapbooking. I think it's because I can take a knife or scissors to what I'm working on and pretend that it's my stressor and then when I'm finished, the world is all better again.
3. My best friend and I have been besties for almost 20 years (since 1st grade)! I think we need to plan an anniversary trip next year for our 20th!
4. I like to think that all of my issues are due to conflicting Indian tribes in my head. See, I have part Cherokee Indian and part Choctaw Indian and I think they hate each other. So therefore, all my issues are not my fault. I get migraines a lot too, so I think that's caused when my tribes really get into a big fight. HA-HA. Writing it out makes me sound crazy!
5. I have toilet issues. I can't go #2 in any toilet but my own. When we go on vacations I hold it until I get home. I once went 14 days without going. Too much?
6. I have recently become obsessed with reading! I just can't stop. And as a result I stay up way too late and can't get up for work! Who ever thought that reading could be a problem? I'm on book number 4 for the month of January!
7. I love love love chick flicks! Nothing like a good romantic comedy!
Ok, now for the seven lucky people I want to share this award with(in no particular order):
2. Simple Travels in My Homeland
3.Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
4.Miss Vintage Vixen
6.I'm Waking Up for the Frist Time in Years
Alright, that's all for now! Go check out all of these fabulous blogs!