Where has the last decade gone???
Or the last year for that matter?
It moves to fast.
And as each day passes, it's another day that we'll never have a chance to re-do.
We only have one shot.
I'm in a weird place this new years.
Not sure why.
I just happened to look back at last year's resolutions and I haven't completed any of them.
I don't know why, but I feel that since it's a new year, a new decade, it really is a chance to start fresh.
This year, my resolutions are extremely important to me.
I don't want to let another year pass by only to realize I've accomplished nothing.
This new decade that's starting is the decade (not year) that I turn 30.
It's gonna be big.
So my goals are big.
The resolutions I'm setting this year are to set me up for success...and I'm pumped!
So enough blabbing - here they are:
- It's time to get my non-profit up and running. still deciding on a name but basically i want to bring smiles and memories and happiness to families suffering unhappy circumstances.
- It's also time to figure out my education. i need to finish up my degree and get in some education for photography. gotta keep learning.
- i want to be more creative in the kitchen.
- i desperately need to work on a quiet time regimen with God. gotta get priorities set in the correct order.
- i want to invest more into my friends....and i would love it if they'd invest in me too.
And there you have it. Everything I want to accomplish can fall under one of these. I'm excited.
Here's to a refreshing new year!