This Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? How I didn't have a worry in the world. I loved the hours I would spend playing in the woods...now I get scared in them!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? I had a couple. My mom called me her little lamb. My BFF called me Penguin or La-La.These days I'm affectionately known as LT.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Well my elementary school just had a big field. They got a playground the year I went to middle school. So mostly it was tag. Or walking around the track chatting with the girls.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A first grade teacher. All I ever talked about was my classroom. I had an imaginary classroom in my bedroom - all my stuffed animals were my students. I remember making report cards and tests. I was so good lol!
5. What was your favorite toy? I had a teddy bear named Sally and a baby doll named Jessica. I loved them to infinity and beyond. My dog ate the nose off of Sally Bear and my feelings toward her were never the same.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? I guess it was my loathing of veggebles (vegetables). I absolutely refused to even try them -my response was always "but they're green!"I also had a several year stint of eating nothing but velveeta shells and cheese. My mom carried a box of it in her purse everywhere we went because I was surely to refuse to eat anything else.