Good morning and happy Friday! Today is our compnay Christmas party and I can't wait! We're doing a luncheon at Maggianos...family style! That = all u can eat Italian! YUM!!! We're also doing a gift exchange to. I've got my camera, so I'll be sure to have pics up this weekend.
I have been a busy lady, but this weekend is catch up. I'll have pics posted here of this family by Sunday.
Moving right along, someone loves me! And it's her. My fab friend Heather gave me a "Thanks for Blogging" Award! Yay!
So of course there are rules to this. Time to pay it forward:
1. Each recipient who receives a TYFBA must give away at least four (4) TYFBAs
2. Each recipient must describe, in at least three words why they are giving that person the award.
So here's who I pass this lovely award to:
1. Kelly's Korner - she's cute, fabulous and inspires me.
2. The Other Mama - just because she is so darn spunky!
3. These Are The Days - Jenna's blog is too funny! She actually reminds me a little of myself. Everyone should be reading her blog!
4. Stuff Christians Like - because, well, it's stuff Christians like! Fun and witty! Love it!
5. Honorable Mention: Whatever - I'm not officially giving it to her because Heather did, but her blog is the one that got me hooked into the blogging world and her's is still the one that I can't wait to see everyday!
And then continuing on with the Best of 2009:
12/4 What book - fiction or non - touched you? Where were you when you read it? Have you bought and given away multiple copies?
Well, I would have to say, My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Oh my, it was soooo good! I read it at work this summer during my breaks. I couldn't put it down. Read it in 2 days. So so so good!
Well I think that's enough to chew on for now!