So currently Atlanta is experiencing a wonderful, great snow storm. I, on the other hand am in Raleigh on business. And it is currently sleeting. And chances are I won't make it home tomorrow because the airport is iced over. Lovely.
On the up side, I am in a fabulous hotel......with a TV in the bathroom mirror! It's amazing! And there are a ton of shops walking distance in the area where the hotel is, so I'll manage if I'm stuck another day!
I enjoy traveling. I get to go to Miami next week for another business trip. I won't have any time to play, but maybe I can see it from the office window!
While on the plane yesterday I made a list.
I made a list of all the places I want to visit before I die.
Did I say I love to travel?
So here it goes:
- St. Lucia - an all inclusive vacay
- A cruise to the Caribbean
- Paris - tour of France as a whole; i seriously salivate over the thought of this!
I feel that Chris and I just need to take a two week tour of Europe. That should satisfy a little of my taste buds! This would be the perfect 10th anniversary present....we have four years to save!
Ok let's look at a few more domestic places:
- San Francisco
- A drive up the West Coast
- A drive up the East Coast
- Maine - can we say lobster?
- Niagara Falls/Canada
- Kansas - want to see lots of sunflower and corn fields
- Colorado - want to go skiing
Just think of the photo opportunities at all those places! Oh my heart is pounding just thinking of it! It's time to prioritize the budget and make it happen!