Good morning! Ok, so since I completely out of creative blog post ideas today, I'm stealing one from Amber at A Little Pink in the Cornfields. Not like you really care to know all this, it's a fun little lovebird questionnaire all about me and my honey.
1. What are your middle names?
Mine is Anne and his is Buchanan
2. How long have you been together?
Our first date was April 17, 2004, so almost 6 years.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out.
5. How old are each of you?
He'll be 29 in September and I will be 27 in September.
6. Did you go to the same school?
7. Are you from the same home town?
Close, but know. We grew up about 30 minutes from each other.
8. Who is the smartest?
Depends on the subject. I would say I'm more book smart, but he knows a little something about everything (or at least he acts like it).
9. Who majored in what?
Well let's see here. He has a broadcasting degree that he's never used. Currently he's attending a college for a degree in religion. I have pretty much been through every major my school offers, but I only have about a year to go before I finally get a degree, which will be in Christian counseling.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Hmmm...that's a toughy. We both are really sensitive but in completely different ways.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Slovakia. We went on a mission trip together before we got married.
12. Who has the worst temper?
Another toughy. Mine blows a lot more often, but when he finally blows up - watch out.
13. How many children do you want?
14. Who does the cooking?
That would be me. However the rule is if I cook, he cleans up.
15. Who is more social?
I would think it's me, but it's really him. He's worse than a girl.
16. Who is the neat freak?
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Both of us are pretty bad, but I might top the cake.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
19. Where was your first date?
Outback Steakhouse and then a movie at his house.
20. Who has the bigger family?
I would say him. It's pretty close though.
21. Do you get flowers often?
I used to. It's ok though, I get irritated because it's money spent on something that will die in a few days - and our cat eats them, knocks them over, etc. It's really just more trouble than they're worth!
22. How do you spend the holidays?
Together and running around from family to family!
23. Who is more jealous?
That would be him.
24. How long did it take to get serious?
25. Who eats more?
26. What do you do for a living?
He is a creative arts director for a church and I am a partner assistant at an accounting firm.
27. Who does the laundry?
We split it.
28. Who's better with the computer?
I'm gonna say he is, just because he used to work in IT.
29. Who drives when you are together?
We carpool, so he is my shaufer.
30. What is your song?
I don't think we have one. Sad, I know. He says that Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Pride and Joy" is my song but we don't necessarily have one as a couple.