I finally decided to take a look at my 30 before 30 list and see if I had made any progress. I've completed 4 things off the list. 4!!! I'm pretty sure it's been almost a year since I created this and I've only managed to complete 4 things! I've got some work to do. And now I've only got 2 years to make it happen. I realize some of these won't make it, but honestly, I can do better than 4.
re-cap: Ok, so far, here's what has been completed:
1. Spend a weekend watching movies
2. I completely enjoy working out now
3. I have definitely expanded the music collection and it is still expanding
4. And I most certainly started a non-profit. Now, it needs A LOT of work, but it exists nonetheless.
- Read 6 new books (I have a few in the Que: The Help, Happier, Made to Crave, Heaven Is For Real)
- Go hiking
- Plant an herb garden
- Go to a wine tasting (which technically I did in Oklahoma last December at Girls Gone Wine, but I'm thinking for this I need something more like Chateau Elan)
- And losing the 80 pounds. So far I'm down a little over 20, so that's really only 60 to go. And well, by August I have to be down another 30 for a challenge at work, so really from August to the end of the year lose another 30 and I've hit it!
What are your suggestions for actually achieving your goals?